Hey Guys. Another post for you all and this is quite and exciting one!! I was nominated by Jasmine over at How useful it is for The Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you so much Jasmine, make sure you guys check out her blog, its pretty awesome.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Ask them 11 questions.
Jasmine’s Questions and My Answers.
1. Does words come easy for you when you start to write a blog post or book review?
A. For me it depends if I am in the right frame of mind when I start writing. I can sometimes struggle with getting what I’m thinking onto the screen. I usually write down my reviews or blog posts before I type them up and I find this helps alot.
2. How do you manage your time? Reading, Working, Commenting, Blogging and Life?
A. Well recently I haven’t been managing my time great because I stopped blogging for a while. But I am setting aside two days where I hope to post. I am hoping to post more than twice a week but I am starting small and working my way up.
3. Do you like to travel? Sightseeing?
A. I do love to travel and I love going on holiday but I haven’t been travelling in a while. I love sightseeing and like going in tours or to museums.
4. What book are you currently reading?
A. At the moment I have three books I am currently reading which are; A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwab, Carrie by Stephen King and Isle of Winds by James Fahy.
5. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
A. Yes I do, I either have a book or my kindle with me. I might never get time to read it when I’m out but you never know so I make sure I always have something to read.
6. What is your favourite colour?
A. At the moment I have more than one favourite colour. My favourites just now are Black, Blue, Pink and Purple.
7. Do you do adult colouring?
A. Yes I do, aside from my obsession with books I have an adiction to Adult Colouring books. I have gathered quite a collection and keep buying more. I love a night coming home from work and relaxing by colouring for a couple of hours. I find it also helps when I am stressed or have anxiety.
8. Do you go into restaurants judging by the look on the outside or reccommendation from friends?
A. I don’t usually judge by the outside, I will try most places once and ig I lile them I go back. I also take into account what friends and family though when they were there.
9. What is your second favourite after reading?
A. Adult Colouring ofcourse!!
10. Do you fall asleep when reading?
A. Yes all the time. I used to be able to stay up late reading but recently I read like 5 pages and I fall asleep. I usually read my kindle at night because I don’t have to have my light on. Only downside is when you fall asleep and the kindle falls on my face. I’m sure I’m not the only one that happens to.
11. Who is your book crush?
A. Ohh that is a hard question because I have a few but my top three are:
1. Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
2. Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab.
3. The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite thing about reading?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What is your favourite food?
5. Do you have any hobbies?
6. What book got you into reading?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. What was the last rating you gave a book?
9. What is your favourite tv show?
10. Who is your favourite female character?
11. Besides reading what is your favourite thing to do in your spare time.
Well there you go. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I can’t wait to see your answers.