Hey folks, I have decided to participate in #CramAThon which is being hosted by April and Whitney over on booktube. This readathon begins on the 16th of December and finishes o the 23rd of December. The purpose of this readathon is to cram as many shorter books to help either reach your goodread goals or read the books that you have been meaning to get to for the year. I am going to try and stick to shorter books but I never can, I usually pick bigger books and then I don’t finish reading them so I will maybe pick one big book and the others will be smaller. So the reading challenges are as follows:
- Read a book under 200 pages.
- Read two books in 24 hours.
- Read a book set in a different country than where you live.
- Read a book you have been putting off/ have been meaning to read forever.
- A book with pictures.
- A graphic novel/ Manga.
- Read seven books in total.
Now for my TBR:
1. Read a book under 200 pages. – For this I have chosen White Fang by Jack London. It is a short read with only 145 pages. I haven’t read this before, classics can be a hit or miss for me but I am trying to experience more classic literature.
2. Read two books in one day. – For this is I have chosen quite short books to give me a better chance of finishing the both. Glista: Birth of a wicked fairy by Jessie M. Sparks has 151 pages and The Lady in the Van by Alan Bennett has 113 pages. This should be easy enough for me to complete.
3. Read a book set in a different country than where you live. – For this I chose Heidi by Johanna Spyri. I loved this book as a child but it has been years since I read it so I am looking forward to re-reading this story. this story is set in the Swiss mountains.
4. Read a book you have been putting off/ have been meaning to read forever. – I received a copy of this from netgalley and I still haven’t gotten around to reading it. It is quite short so I should be able to read it quickly.
5. A book with pictures. – I chose this because you cant go wrong with Narnia. Another short, quick read.
6. Read a graphic novel/manga. – I have been meaning to read this for ages, another short one should be able to read it in one sitting.
7. Read a total of seven books. – If I read all the books I have chosen for the previous challenges that will mean I complete the challenge of reading seven books.
There you go folks another post finished. Are you taking part in the Readathon? Have you read the books I’ve chosen? Thoughts? No spoilers please.