I was nominated by Joana for the Blogger Recognition Award. I want to start by saying thank you for the nomination. Be sure to check out her blog bookneeders by clicking the link.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog began
I started my blog well over a year ago now and I started it because if my love of books. I have always been a lover of books ever since I was little and I was rarely found with out my nose in a book. I decided that I wanted to share my love of books with other people and thought starting a blog seemed like the right thing to do. I love having my blog and being able to share my opinions about books with other people who enjoy books just as much as I do.
Advice to new bloggers
I find this hard to answer because I still consider myself a newbie in the blogger community and I am still finding my way around. But if I was to give two pieces of advice they would be:
- Post regularly. Come up with a posting schedule that works for you. Whether it be once a week or twice a week. I am still trying to stick to a schedule but it doesn’t always workout.
- Take a break if you have to. So this sort of contradicts what I out as my first point. But to me blogging is meant to be fun, so if I start to find it stressful and start to feel like I am under pressure I take a small break. This is just to give me time to find myself again and remember why I blog and what it means to me.
Fay @ suckerforcoffee
Tiana @ thebookravenblog
Brooklyn @ brooklynthebookworm
Diana @ dianaprincereviews
Alex @ whimsypages
Megan @ bookslayerreads
Norah @ bookishfever
Ann @ annreadsthem
Casey @ adoptabookaus
Sue @ doddyaboutbooks
Asiya and Marcela @ inkepiphanies
Lashaan and Trang’s @ bookidote
Genevieve @ thebohemianbookreview
Luna @ lunainthestacks
Nova @ galaxylocks