Hey Guys. Its Monday so you know what that means! Its Bout of Books time!! Bout of Books starts today and finishes on Sunday. Anyway this is a post dedicated to the books I plan to read this week. I always pick a larger TBR so that I can pick and choose what I read. On to the books:
- Black Cat by Virginia Andrews – 373 Pages – I have already started reading this and as of Sunday 7th (the time I am typing this post) I am 153 pages in. I may have this finished by the start of the readathon but if not I plan for it to be my first book to finish on Monday.
- A Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion – 227 pages – I am hoping to read this and finish it this week. It is a non-fiction book so it is a little out of my comfort zone but I am trying different genres so I am excited to see what this will bring.
- Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O’Malley – 168 pages – I have chosen this graphic novel as I remember really enjoying the film when it came out and when I saw this on a deal on my kindle I just had to pick it up. It is quite short and I think I will be able to read the whole thing in one sitting.
- The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin – 480 pages – I adored Victoria by Daisy Goodwin so when my friend Brooklyn showed me this I knew I had to get myself a copy so I hope to get to this at some point this week.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – 416 pages – I have heard great things about this book and people have gave it good reviews. However I’m going into this open minded because I haven’t looked into great depth about what this is about.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake – 432 pages – This looks so good, the premise behind the plot is intriguing and I can’t wait to get stuck in.
- Dragon of Ash & Stars: The Autobiography of a Night Dragon by H. Leighton Dickson – 364 pages – So the title of this pulled me in and made me want to read this. I mean come on it’s the life of a dragon told in the point of view of the dragon. Awesome!!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens by Alan Dean Foster – 272 pages – I loved the movie so I can almost guarantee that I will love this as well and I should be able to read it quite quickly.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars story by Alexander Freed – 328 pages – Again I loved the films so I’m going to love this and I hope to read it quickly as well.
So there you have it my TBR for Bout of Books 19. My list is slightly big and most of the books are 300 + pages and I know I won’t be able to read them all. However I will be pushing my self to read as many as I can.
Are you taking part in Bout of Books 19? What do you plan to read?