Hey guys so I have decided I am going to set myself a monthly TBR and if I read all the books on the list I will pick others as I please. This month I have picked seven books and if all goes well I will pick seven each month and then once the list is complete I will pick others. I’m also going to put a page count for each month and then I will let you know how I get on in a monthly Wrap Up.
So onto my November TBR
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – 536 pages.
- Northern Lights by Philip Pullman – 399 pages.
- Runes by Ednah Walters – 245 pages.
- The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling (re-read) – 453 pages.
- Princess of Athelia byAya Ling – 111 pages.
- Prelude to Mayhem by Edward Aubry (re-read) – 342 pages.
- Static Mayhem by Edward Aubry – 397 pages.
2,483 pages all together
I’ve set quite an ambitious TBR but I think I can do it.
Stay tuned for reviews and other posts this month.