Hey Guys, so I have a tag for you all. I was tagged by Misty over at mistys book space. I’m really excited to do this tag and I enjoyed answering all the questions.
So the rules :
- Tag and link the person who tagged you.
- Tag and link me/this post ( Jenn ) (If you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done.
- Tag another 10 people.
Onto the questions:
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it. ✔
- I am guilty of this, I request ARC’s and get so excited but then I find it hard to get them all read. However I do plan on tackling my ARC’s in the new year.
2. Have less than 60% feedback on Netgalley. ✔
- Well my feedback ratio is only 16% I know it’s embarrassing. A lot of books I’ve got to review on it I requested on it when I first joined and then I took a break but I’ve finaly got back into it and I’m hoping to get my ration back up next year.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did). ✔
- Yup I’ve done this on quite a few occasions.
4. Folded down the page of a book. ✔
- I’ve done that a lot this year as I have also started annotating my books too.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
- Finally one that I haven’t done.
6. DNF’ed a book this year. ✔
- Yep I’ve done this a lot this year. There are just so many books I want to read and so little time, so I a book doesn’t grab my attention it’s onto the next one.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it. ❌
- I have bought books just for the cover but it is always books I want to read eventually.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework). ❌
- For this I’m going to say no because I always read because I want to or I have time too.
9. Skim read a book. ✔
- I did this once with a book I wasn’t enjoying but I needed to finish it and only had 50 Pages to go so I just skimmed the last pages.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal. ❌
- Nope I usually reach my goal.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it. ❌
- No way, I’m always checking when my book are due back and if I know I won’t have the books finished I renew them online to get longer with them.
12. Broke a book buying ban. ❌
- Hmmm not really, I always say I should go on one but I never actually go through with it therefore not breaking a ban.
13. Started a review, left it for ages and then forgot what the book was about. ✔
- I’ve done this quite a few times, so what I try and do it write my review once I finish the book, or take notes and write down quoted to help me remember.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading. ✔
- I never used to write in my books but this year I decided to annotate books as I read them because they are my books and I want to be able to go back and look at my thoughts.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads. ❌
- Nope I’ve never done this, I’m always checking good reads and updating my progress. I also have the app on my phone for easy access to my Goodreads.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend. ❌
- I’ve never borrowed a book from anyone but the library so nope.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book. ❌
- Nope, I don’t have anyone that would ask to borrow my books.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book. ❌
- Nope I haven’t done this.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged. ❌
- Nope, I take the dust jacket off when I’m reading because it gets annoying and gets in the way, but I haven’t damaged them.
20. Sat on a book accidentally. ❌
- Nope I haven’t done this, I usually have my book within arms reach but I’ve never sat on a book.
I actually thought I would score a whole lot higher than I did so it was a nice surprise that I only got 8.
I tag :
The Wanderlust Reader
Word by Word
On The Shelf Reviews
The Biblio Sanctum
The Opinionated Reader
Nemesis Book Blog